Monday, August 15, 2011

Need a name

For 6+ years, it has been MaLedford and the Boys around our place.  We've enjoyed living in the land of bugs, trucks, and superheroes.

But, that's all gonna be changing soon! In a matter of weeks, a little girl is going to be joining our ranks.  (I know, a Ledford GIRL!!!) Though there is much to be done before her arrival, we are super thrilled and looking forward with great anticipation to the day she comes.

With that in mind, "MaLedford and the Boys" will no longer be an adequate title for our family blog.  That's where you come in...I need suggestions! Got something catchy for me to consider??? I'd love to hear from you.  Leave your idea in the comments section below!

2 comments:

Hunt Insurance Solutions said...

Let me put on my marketing hat over the next few days...here's one for ya. Instead of Three's Company. 5's Company (3 Boys & 2 Girls). Best of luck, I will keep my thinking cap on.

Anonymous said...

Led for d' Lord