Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February in review...

I really wanted to get this posted before the end of the month, even if that meant 2 posts in one day!

I was super excited about our February sensory bucket.  I had a blast putting it together.
red beads 
heart buttons
erasers

small wooden hearts

some tweaked goodies from the dollar store
I cute apart the letters for love and took the sticks out of the hearts

red koosh-like thingys

I also added colorful muffin cups, plastic heart container, and red pom pons with a white bean filler.
Isn't it cool?!


I decided to amp up my attempt at creativitiy this month.  We made "marble art" (or in our case, bouncey ball art) for our Valentines cards.  They turned out really cute, but they didn't make it in the mail!!! Sorry family and friends - you can know you were loved from afar.



Happy February! Bring on the warmth of March!

No comments: