Thursday, October 30, 2008

More readings with Thad

It has come to my attention that the several hours it took to get the previous video to upload yielded many many laughs, and was, therefore, worth the stress.  So after an early morning request, I have asked Thad for another story.  He was not really excited about reading to the camera, so I had to play it up big. 

Me: Come on Thad.  Bebe was really proud of your reading.  Dontcha wanna show her another one?

Thad: NO!

Me: PLEASE Thad?

Thad: No, I don't want to!

Me: It'll be like your very own movie.  A movie of you reading Give a Pig a Pancake.

Thad: Oh! Like Shane and David on Upside Down Show when they make a movie? Like that Mom, like that?

Me: Yep! Just like that - you in a movie!

Thad: Ok Mom, I'll read...

So, here it is.  That reading If You Give a Pig a Pancake

(note: He went to the dentist yesterday and requested a pair of green apple scented gloves.  They have only come off to brush his teeth and sleep, so they are featured in this flick as well...weird, I know, but my life none the less!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

I tried to get close enough to show the words, but in the compression of this shot, the quality decreased...oh well.  He did go on to finish the book, my memory card just filled up.

This clip is Thad reading one of his sight word books.  Again, the quality doesn't allow you to see the words, but he is pointing to them as he is reading them. 

Enjoy Bebe (and freinds!)

3 comments:

bebemaye said...

Thanks Thad!! What GREAT reding!!! I love the gloves!
I love you more than m&m's!!!
Bebe

Holly said...

"These gloves are...bad." Hilarous!

GiGi said...

Awesome Thad !! That was great reading. The green gloves are ... something your Dad would do!! I love you very much.
Mamaw GiGi