Friday, October 31, 2008

SuperThad and the Duck



As a dad, you have dreams and aspirations for your children. You want them to accomplish great things, to be successful in their pursuits, to be excellent in everything they do, and to go beyond what they think their own limits are. Well, today I am a proud dad because my sons are not just incredibly handsome, smart and fun to be around, my sons are a Superhero duo in the long tradition of duos. Crime has a new force to reckon with and it may come in a surprising form. Don't let those blonde curls and that innocuous fowl costume fool you; these brothers mean business and they want candy! It is my privilege to introduce you to, SuperThad and his sidekick, The Duck....

2 comments:

Christy said...

Any criminal with bad intentions should consider himself warned. They look like quite the formidable pair.

Jeremy Tamer said...

I can personally attest to it, that Duck really wants candy. He was not pleased to see me since I had no candy to offer.